May 29 2011
I am on a mission to get 1,000,000 people to tell me ten things they love.
All you have to do is write down ten things you love in the comment box below.
The ten things you come up with can be about anything; people, places or animals. They can be about things you value, characteristics you love, or qualities you admire. They can be about a world leader, or the person next door; someone famous or someone in your personal life. They can be about books, music, entertainers or authors; nature, food, business or entertainment. The possibilities are endless.
The only caveat is that the ten things you come up with must be things you genuinely love. Sincerity is the key to success.
Here is my list:
1. I love looking at old family pictures and reliving happy memories.
2. I love quotes that inspire me.
3. I love listening to music that fuels my soul.
4. I love it when I laugh so hard that I cry, especially when my family is staring at me wondering what is so funny.
5. I love watching my children become empowered when they discover an idea that strengthens them.
6. I love sitting on the front porch on a summer morning before the day begins, just listening to the sounds of nature.
7. I love watching my favorite movies over and over again.
8. I love writing from my heart.
9. I love it when something I’ve written has touched someone else’s heart.
10. I love seeing people smile. It makes me happy to see other people happy.
For more inspiration on what you can write on your list, please watch the short video below.
Now it’s your turn. What are Ten Things You Love?